Saturday, October 23, 2010

Skin Statistics

Did you know that what we do for you in the office is only 70% of your skins potential? The other 30% is what is done at home. It is comparable to the dentist; you can’t get your teeth cleaned twice a year and expect them to look like that year round without flossing and brushing. The same goes for the color, clarity, and texture of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment